

Winter has got to go! I dream of flowers every night. When I'm awake, I knit and drink. Okay, I would Drink all Day with a capital D, if that weren't such a bad thing to do. I feel like I'm trapped in Alaska. There are tons of Drunks in Alaska, and this endless winter makes me understand why. Scary. On the bright side, people are actually starting to like the creations I knit them (though I haven't yet found a taker for Godzilla...) It's hard to remember that less than a year ago I'd never even increased or decreased before! Really. But now I can design and make stunning, unique garments like this side-knit sweaterette for Dear Old Mother. The herringbone lace panel was a brilliant choice, because the zig-zag looks the same on both sleeves, without having to go through any grafting crap. But please come soon, Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment