



In case none of you out there believes I really do have a hoard worthy of any fairy tale dragon, I'll be posting proof over the coming weeks as I organize the Junk Dungeon. This is going to be a slow process, because of course as I organize, I have to pause to admire! To say nothing of the time deducted by scanning and blogging. Plus, there's always the taxonomic issue: just what file should Jello Cookbooklets go into? This hurts my brain, so I end up making a file called "Jello Cookbooklets." Basically, I'll end up with as many files as I have items, so I don't know if what I'm actually doing qualifies as "organizing." "Getting up off the floor" is probably a more accurate term, especially since I can't be bothered to alphabetize. Today I bring you to the edge of my collection. Too bad I don't like to crochet as much as knit, because old crochet patterns seem to outweigh the knits by 100 to 1. Still, I did find some cool "Forget-Me-Not" knitted edging I mean to work into the next shawl I crank out. And why bother to learn how to crochet better or tat at all when made edgings are so cheaply to be had at any antique mall?
1 comment:
Nice collection of edgings! I particularly like the Flower Edgings.
Post a Comment