Bask away! I don't blame you when amidst such beauty. I like the term "Anti-Winter", so appropriate!
Anti-Winter is GOOD!Say, what is that blue flower? I've never see it before--it is lovely, and your photography is beautiful!
Wish I could bsk with you.
oops! Dropped and a, meant to say bask.
You can come up and bsk or bask! I'd like to have a knitting bbq up here someday. Tho there can't be a lot of sauce involved in that. The blue flower is Wild Blue Indigo, and the white one is WIld Quinine; both native prairie plants.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bask away! I don't blame you when amidst such beauty. I like the term "Anti-Winter", so appropriate!
Anti-Winter is GOOD!
Say, what is that blue flower? I've never see it before--it is lovely, and your photography is beautiful!
Wish I could bsk with you.
oops! Dropped and a, meant to say bask.
You can come up and bsk or bask! I'd like to have a knitting bbq up here someday. Tho there can't be a lot of sauce involved in that.
The blue flower is Wild Blue Indigo, and the white one is WIld Quinine; both native prairie plants.
Post a Comment