Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nap Time


This little blog is going to take a nap until Mid-October while I prepare for Major Abdominal Surgery. I'll do anything to get out of working an actual job! The next two weeks will be spent stocking the freezer with soup, cleaning, and carting all my yarn and knitting supplies upstairs to The Recuperation Room. Then the six weeks after that will be spent moaning and groaning! But this blog will come back with a bang, and so will I. I even bought some new boots to celebrate my full recovery:


These weigh about ten pounds each, so when I can walk in them without wincing, I'll know I'm fully healed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you sure could kick some serious butt with those new boots. Alice and I can hardly wait to watch, so get well soon!

Clytie said...

You will be missed! I pray your surgery will go well, and your recovery will be speedy.

Nice boots by the way!

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

Wow! I hope you heal up quickly and enjoy what you can of your enforced down time.

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Them's some kinda stompin' boots, alrighty! Hope everything goes super-smoothly and you recover swiftly.

Now and Then said...

Come back to us happy and healthy, with lots more lucky finds (which I'm sure you'll be looking for during recovery!)