
Does anyone remember The (Hideously Ugly) Skull Bonnet? (Shudder!) Well, I sawed away the exposed bone and made a Hideously Ugly Purse out of it. I can't think of anyone to give it to — why would I give a friend or family member something so yucky? And I'm not keeping it! Does anyone out there want to give it a home? (Someday soon, they may be starting a section at the local Goodwill for all of my failed knitting experiments.) This thing might be useful as a hot water bottle cover, if you don't mind extra scratchy wool next to your skin. Or you could use it to collect rocks with, but the rocks would have to be small enough to slide down its narrow neck. Okay, you could collect gravel with it. The knitting commandants say that you should let the yarn speak to you and tell you what it wants to be. Obviously this Noro Kureyon quite willfully wanted to be something Hideously Ugly, because everytime I put it on needles it just sort of made itself. Bluhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment