

Last night Bigfoot screamed to be let out at 2 AM, so we let him out despite the frigid temperatures, because what Bigfoot wants, Bigfoot gets. (If we hadn't let him out, he would have just jumped up onto the headboard, yowling, and dive-bombed us from there. Until we cried, "Uncle," and opened the front door. We know this from personal experience. ) I was worried about the cold, but not enough to stay awake. "He'll just scream when he wants back in," I thought as I nodded off. But this morning, instead of his usual screaming at the front door, he decided to scream from a new vantage point: the screen to our bedroom window. Which is about 5 feet from the ground. How he jumped and hung on without ripping the screen in two is a mystery. I opened the window and pulled him off the strangely intact mesh, and he immediately began purring with pride over his own athleticism and ability to keep us guessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment