Friday, April 25, 2008

More Belly


Yesterday I hosted an impromptu Ladies' Luncheon and when one of my friends, upon meeting Bridget for the first time, expressed surprise that such a big girl was a chihuahua, I said, "Well, she's certainly no teacup." My friend then scooped her up, rubbed her belly and said, "She's more like a teapot!" Whatever her size, she's very comfortable with her body image, as the picture of her flaunting more belly above proves. Isn't she cute? In this shot, she's just dried off. She had to have a bath this morning after rolling over something highly stinky out in the yard.

1 comment:

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

Hi Canasta! I know it's not your name, but I like it. I also know you can't read. So perhaps Suzie will just translate your name when she passes along my good wishes and a belly scratch!