

On my recent vacation I bought a bunch of Noro Kureyon sock yarn because I had a bunch of spend money in my pocket and its colors were bright. But although recently I've successfully started 2 toe-up socks on one circular needle (tiny dpns just don't work for me), I've never knit an entire pair of socks, and I could just tell this thin, weak yarn wasn't a good place to start. So I combined the two different colors and made it into a lacy capelet of my own design. It's a bit gaudy, but so am I! I've discovered that I love knitting lace. It's fun and can be easy if you choose the right stitch. Seed stitch ribbing is another new fave. Now that this is done, I have no excuse not to start on my mother-in-law's fluffy ultra pink scarf. Rats.
No comments:
Post a Comment