Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sun Dog


My husband and I are spending the weekend in the city. Here's what I miss about living in the city: everything. I can't say I miss WiFi, because when we moved away, there was no such thing. But now that I'm using it, I don't know how I've ever lived without it. I took advantage of our access here and downloaded about a million songs in less than a minute last night. The Alton area where we now live has miserable connection options, so Make Hay While The Sun Shines, as we hayseeds say. Our darling blue chihuahua is staying with my folks, soaking up the rays, as we drink coffee and plot the course of our urbanity. Soulard for people watching, Forest Park for picknicking and art appreciation, random strolling to gawk at all the cool architecture we never took for granted, even when we lived here, and no knitting!

No comments: