![]() |
| 3 pink scissors, 2 pink workbaskets, and 1 pink cutting mat! |
![]() |
| Daisies and blue skies will be here soon. |
![]() |
| Crazy spattered wool felt ties these 3 fabrics together. |
![]() |
| The yellow fabric is new, but the others are vintage. |
![]() |
| Pink roses, with stains. |
My new venture into embroidery has brought my passion for sewing in general back with a smash. Time to oil up the machine and get going! I have at least one full ton of old fabric, even after destash, but today I went to the fabric store and bought some more. Because a few half yards worth, just for fun, is a fast and cheap way to make myself deeply happy. And I will use it. I'm planning to make lots of booklets like the needle booklet in the last post, only with wool felt and two pages of pockets. Stay tuned for a tutorial: this will be a great way to use up all the Fancy Feast cat food cardboard I've been saving for something!





1 comment:
You are awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
Post a Comment