


Hold on tite to your junk, because someday you'll be dead and then your great-grandnieces once removed will ransack your house for junk to sell at the St. Mary's Antique Mall. And I'll buy it! We just got back from a pleasant time in Giant City State Park, down in Southern Illinois near Carbondale, and I forgot to bring my camera. So instead of beautiful, haunting shots of the sandstone formations that give the park its name, or Americana shots of quaint, historic Maeystown, Illinois, or scary shots of the Escher-like stairs leading up from Bluff Road to Fults Hill Prairie, or furtive shots of our blue chihuahua being smuggled out of the "No Pets Allowed" cabin to go potty, or action shots of our car crossing high water on the ferry from Ste. Genevieve, you'll have to settle for at home shots of some of the choice junk I carted back.
No comments:
Post a Comment