Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gothic Revival Shawl




All of yesterday, I knit this while the stock market crashed. It's much needed for a trip I'm going on Thursday. (I give my shawls away, so when I need one, I have to make one!) Since I've only been knitting and watching CNBC instead of packing and general scurrying, I now have about 5 million tasks to accomplish before I can leave. That's why I'm lollygag blogging instead. (Years as an ICU nurse taught me this: I work best under intensive pressure.) Of all the many shawls I've knit, this is the most beloved. Mine, all mine! Loved so jealously, I might not even post the pattern for it on ravelry. (But I did anyway.) Something Merricat might wear to ward off the chill...

1 comment:

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

And still I love that cover, I am always seduced by cover art.