
I found this phone on sale at Target for $20. I love it soooo much. How did I ever talk on anything but a pink princess phone before? Though 75% of the time the line is plugged into my modem. That's right: I use dial-up. It's not because we wouldn't pop for a better connection if we had that option out here. Very dinosaurus. Well, in knitting news, it's open season on hats once again and here are two of my latest concoctions. I love Fair (or at least Fake) Isle with the same fervor I love lace. I never realized I had such a dot-dash brain until I started knitting. Knitting is like inorganic chemistry, which I always found super fascinating. A sequence of numbers becomes a ... rock! A sequence of numbers becomes a ... shawl! Same damn thing. I've never "gotten" math the way some of my brainiac friends seem to, but I sure do admire it from afar. The hats shown are Crazed Daisy and Loopy Mardi Gras. The patterns are free on ravelry and through Lucky Find Salvage Company. I added 3 rows (1/2") between the loops and the crown to the chart pattern of the Mardi Gras hat, because the test run shown here is just a little too short.


No comments:
Post a Comment