


This past week has been really weird. Last Thursday I joined etsy, and ever since then it's been controlling all of my thoughts and actions! I am possessed. I'm either taking pictures, writing junk copy, looking through the dungeon, or driving to the Post Office. I thought ravelry was bad, but getting a heart for your knitting project or design is absolutely nothing compared to getting cash money for junk you forgot you even had! I've been tripping over boxes and dropping my camera to root through the piles, and I've found enough saleable garbage (when that word is italicized, it's pronounced in the French style) to pay for the new camera. I had to get a new one cuz I broke the old one when I tripped! So I guess I came out even? The chocolate box below is gone. More pangs. This is work. But once you start destashing your life, all sorts of interesting things are found. Like: these filmcard .jpgs I'd stored in a folder 3 years ago...
1 comment:
Apropos of almost nothing, the woman who taught me to knit was named for Dolores del Rio.
Post a Comment