Friday, February 5, 2010

Damn That Groundhog, Anyway




I'm sorry for the eye pain the new blog colors may be causing any of you, but I need to see green right now. Because I Hate Winter. Every winter makes me wonder about why any of us end up where we are: for me, that's at the top of a hill that is a pain in the nasty mess to navigate in bad weather. Why didn't I end up in a Paris Apartment with a door man, a haute wardrobe, and a canary, the place I dreamed of in 7th grade French class? Too many turnings and reality checks led to a wardrobe of flannel shirts here on the outskirts of civilization. Above are some Kraft Kits I think may not even be worth the 20¢ cost of listing them on etsy. Super, duper ugly, but you never know what people will buy. I'll probably keep them, because they come with good canvas and an embroidery needle, and I really want to start embroidering again.

1 comment:

Clytie said...

I'm thinking they would make good practice kits for someone trying to learn or re-learn embroidery?

I'm not sure about the orange color scheme though ...

Hopefully we will look back in a couple of weeks and be able to say "The Groundhog LIED"!!!