

It's been suggested by more than one person that I knit Canasta a wrap, in tones worthy of her Sacred Blue coat. But early in our relationship, Canasta told me that her absolute favorite color in the whole world is pink — a color which is not necessarily good for her complexion. (Hence the pink Liberace cape.) So I've been searching all over for a suitable yarn. Yesterday I found it at Myers House: Rowan Country in "Birch." This yarn is a variegation of soft Chihuahua blue-grey mixed with greens, yellows, mauves, and yes, pink! (I might as well just sign away my life savings to Rowan right now, because I really love their $$$ yarns!) I got enough of this and some marled Big Wool in grey and natural to make ice skating ponchos for both Canasta and me. And I had to start on it right away because we're expecting our First Frost on Monday!
1 comment:
Beautiful choice! I can't wait to see photos. I just googled the following & found 500+ options:
knitted "dog sweater" free pattern chihuahua
Post a Comment