

"It makes me look fat!" That's what Canasta said when she modeled the sweater I made her out of scrap yarn for practice before cracking out the Good Stuff (Rowan Country #650 Birch). "Bouclé? Garter stitch? Come on! This is not flattering! I'd rather be cold!" I think we may just skip doggie sweaters altogether. She hates to wear clothes. Notice her ears? They're in the down = discomfort position. As soon as I took off the ewe costume, her ears perked right up. So I've decide to save the rest of the 650 for a more appreciative audience, i.e., me. The poncho I made with it was met with oohs and aahs and rave reviews. I could make ponchos all day, and have before, too! They are easy, fast, comfortable, and no pattern is necessary. Charming!
2 comments:
Poor Canasta. It's so hard to convince pets that we need to suffer for fashion.
I think she looks cute at any rate.
She liked hearing someone thinks she's cute! But she feels her own coat is enough!
Post a Comment